- Get the internet working in the flat – if it’s the last thing I do. It makes me mad just having my phone for the internet especially as I can’t comment on blogs from it. Grrrrrrrr.
- Make some banana bread with those left over bananas I have lying about in the freezer.
- Get out and take some new/fun/autumn photo’s.
- Make it to the farmers market.
- Eat some of the boys amazing frittata.
- Start thinking about recipes for savoury cupcakes.
- Unpack all the hoodies and winter tops that are still packed up since the move.
- Spend some time with the boy, doing nothing.
This weekend15 Oct 2010
I plan to;