So, today is my 29th Birthday.
commiserate celebrate this fact I have started a new project – 29 things before I am 30.
You can check out my list, and see my journey through the list at my other catchily titled blog, which can be found by clicking the image on the side bar, or clicking the link above.
Now bring on the cocktails!
Now bring on the cocktails!
- Driving – yes I know, its not exactly eco friendly, but people, I drive a polo, it’s not like I am trundling around in a truck (but boy do I want one!). I love the freedom I have with it! My car may be one of my favourite places to be. It’s my own little world. Sometimes when things get a little too much I just get in it and drive about, music on high and it all gets better.
- The Beach Boys – I don’t trust anyone who says they don’t like the Beach Boys. There isn’t a problem that can’t be made better by listening to Pet Sounds. Nothing more to say on that subject!
So, I can’t cook. No, that’s not true; the truth is I can’t be bothered to cook. A quick pasta or salad will do me just fine for the day to day eating! But baking – I love baking – cakes and biscuits and fruit breads (and decorating them too) I find it therapeutic. And it means you get to buy super cute cupcake cases and the likes! (Plus, when I bake, I find the urge to eat the sweet treats has gone! Crazy hu!)
- My camera’s. I feel lost without at least one in my bag. Now, I just need to get a little better! And understand the technicalities of it all. And I want to get back in the darkroom.
- Rum! With ginger beer mostly, or in a cocktail but a nice golden rum – ummmmm delicious!
- Mexican food! This needs no explanation.
- The snow. Snowboarding. Sitting in chalets looking out at the mountains. Even snow in Leeds making it all look lovely and clean and crisp. I love snow.
- The sea. I love sailing. I love being by the sea, on the beach, in the sea, on the sea. Sailing just makes me happy!
- My friends – even if I don’t see them enough, esp. the ones who have moved away, but it makes me happy being able to keep in touch with them, even if it’s just a quick hello on FB.
- Jim – he drives me mental with his love of football and insisting on using all the pans when cooking and tickling my feet, but when he’s not – he’s pretty cool! And if I have had a bad day, he is always there with a hug to make it better!
- Can I have an 11th? If I can, it would be BAD TV. The Hills, The City, Glee, those sorts of shows – the ones Jim just rolls his eyes at me watching – but lets me because he watches ALL the football and knows it’s easier to just not question it.
- Sam – she has only just started blogging again – we are doing a 29 things before we are 30 list, as our birthdays are within a week of each other! Someone to share the pain with.
- Liz – she needs to get back on her blog, but when she was posting, it was ace to be able to keep up with her life in Londres.
- Katie - She has been my friend since before I can remember, that's an achievement right there!
- Hei Astrid – she makes me want to go back to Norway with her beautiful pictures!
- Notebook doodles – perfect little doodles and wise words!
- Green Island Studios – Beautiful Images of Cornwall. She makes me yearn for the sea and my summers there!
- Lobster and swan – stunning creations, and wonderful style.
- Nothing but bonfires - I want to move to San Fran and
- Unruly things - gorgeous style and gorgeous pics!
- Eat. Drink. Chic - check out the freebies and downloads - this girl is a crafty genius.
Slight problem, its 7pm now, and its still not stopped and I have to get back to Leeds tomorrow morning.....ummmm.