I've been taking part in Elizabeth's Blog Every Day challenges for a few years now. I never fully complete the series, and I know that I won't this time. For one, there are a few posts I already have no intention to complete, and there are some posts already scheduled in. But it's always fun to take part in and there are always great new bloggers to meet through it.
Today's challenge is to tell you something new about me. Or somethings. So here we go. Maybe you know these things. Maybe you don't. Maybe you're new here and so it'll all be new information:
- I have lived in 8 different cities or towns and 3 different countries in my adult life - including places in the Alps, the south of France and California. I'm not sure this is enough places. I never traveled like maybe I should have. I just went places and stayed there.
- I truly believe that I ought to be living in Vancouver. I'm like a broken record in the fact I want to move there but just can't seem to get up the courage to take the plunge. Sorry about that!
- I am 100% sure that my heart is brim full of love for my dog - I worry that there is no space for anything or anyone else. I know this makes me a little crazy.
- I hate pictures of myself. That's why this one is super blurry. Pictures of me never look like the picture of me I have in my head. But this was the most recent one I have.
- As a child I thought I would grow up to write novels. I started and started short stories over and over again but somewhere around 15 I stopped telling stories. I am considering taking on nanowrimo just to prove to my childhood self that I can do it.
- I hate coriander. It ruins food.
- Jordan Catalano ruined guys in the 90's for me. I assumed all boys would be that dreamy. But less douche-y. I also assumed if I hate hair as red as Angela Chases I would get my Jordan. None of it worked.
- I used to wonder why, as a fully functioning adult, my dad used to say he had no idea what he wanted to do when he grew up. He was a grown up. He had a job. Now I'm a grown up, I understand. I've no idea what I want to be when I grow up. Besides living in Vancouver with Jordan Catalano. Obviously.
So, there you go. Tell me something new about you, won't you?